We look at the best bargains you could avail of to get the latest gadget from Apple, the iPad Mini, in India. You do not need much IQ to know that the Mini is a steal. There’s no need for you to avail of different class services in India as well to figure it out.
The buyback program of Apple for its smartphone, iPhone 4, has enjoyed much success where users could swap their old smartphone to get 7,000 Rupees in discount. The company also revealed a similar arrangement with its new tablet. The offer stands for those who’d like to trade their tablets to get the iPad Mini in which they’ll save 4,000 Rupees.
Since the cash back deal is limited only if you have an old tablet or if you have the selected credit cards, we summarize some of the best deals you could avail online for the iPad Mini.
- You could snap up the new tablet at Next for 20,900 Rupees
- The iPad Mini is selling for the same price at TheMobileStore
- The Apple tablet is being retailed for 21,266 Rupees at Snapdeal. There’s also a 3 or 6 months equal monthly installments with 0% interest.
- Saholic is offering the gadget at 21,799 Rupees with a payment option for up to 18 months EMI.
- Indiatimes Shopping listed the device at 21,890 Rupees. Consumers can avail of an 8% discount by using the coupon code “HOTMOBILES”.
The iPad Mini features:
- 7.9 inch touchscreen display
- 768 x 1024 resolution
- A5 chip, dual-core 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor
- 16, 32, 64 GB of internal storage
- 1 GB of RAM
- 5 megapixel back camera
- 1.2 megapixel front camera (which can be used with FaceTime)
- Wi-Fi or 3G
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro USB
- 16.3 WH Li-Po battery
Image courtesy of Anthony Lin on Flickr.