For the week ending April 22, 2013, the top paid and free iPad apps on the App Store are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run and Candy Crush Saga, respectively.
Cut the Rope: Time Travel HD was launched last Thursday by Zeptolab, a UK based company, and has cut its way near the top of the charts. Nickelodeon’s action runner, which also debuted the same day as Cut the Rope, sits atop the No. 1 spot.
Halfbrick Studios, the developer of Fruit Ninja, just recently released Fish Out of Water and has swam its way to the 4th position in the top paid iPad apps.
Below is the App Store Official Charts for the week ending April 22, 2013 courtesy of AppData:
Top Paid iPad Apps:
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Rooftop Run (Nickelodeon)
2. Minecraft – Pocket Edition (Mojang)
3. Cut the Rope: Time Travel HD (ZeptoLab UK Limited)
4. Fish Out Of Water! (Halfbrick Studios)
5. Temple Run: Oz (Disney)
6. Block Fortress (Foursaken Media)
7. Plants vs. Zombies HD (PopCap)
8. Mr. Crab (Illusion Labs)
9. Pages (Apple)
10. Angry Birds Star Wars HD (Rovio Entertainment Ltd)
Top Free iPad Apps:
1. Candy Crush Saga (King.com Limited)
2. Dentist Office (Ninjafish Studios)
3. Draw Rider (Anton Vazhinsky)
4. Take It Easy (Ravensburger Digital GmbH)
5. YouTube (Google, Inc.)
6. Wedding Day Makeover, Ninjafish Studios)
7. Fruit Ninja (Halfbrick Studios)
8. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros.)
9. CNN App for iPad (CNN Interactive Group, Inc.)
10. Talking Larry the Bird for iPad (Out Fit 7 Ltd.)
These are the top new apps for your tablet.
Image courtesy of cubedude27 on Flickr.