Get your iPad apps listed on iPadAppsReviewer.com
iPadAppsReviewer.com is willing to help you promote your iPad apps on our website for FREE!
Email us your press release at admin at ipadappsreviewer dot com. Make sure that your press release is well written and please provide an image and link to your iPad app. We will review every submission and once we approve it, your iPad app will be featured on our site.
If writing a press release is not your cup of tea, you may want to contact us below if you prefer to advertise on our site.
- Name: Please enter your name (First and Last)
- Post Title: Please use the name of your app followed by a : and a short description (Example: OfficeTime: The Effective Time Tracker App for iPad)
- Post Tags: Please use keywords that describe your app including the name of your app. Also, separate keywords with a comma.
- Post Content: This is the meat of the press release. Just make sure to write a good, unique press release and we’ll approve it in no time. Please include a link to the iTunes for your app at the end of your press release. Also, your press release must be at least 150 words.
- Image: Please attach an image of your app. One (1) screenshot from the iTunes App Store is alright.
Please follow the rules so that your press release will be published.
iPadAppsReviewer is a good source to build awareness to your iPad app. We’re here to help you spread the word about your iPad application.
Please note that all content provided to iPadAppsReviewer.com belongs to us.
The copyright of the content on this website belongs to iPadAppsReviewer.com for its use on the internet/web.
The content on this site is NOT public domain and cannot be copied to other websites.