- User Interface
Here is our review of Retrocalc, a simple yet appealing calculator for the iPad. This app really does serve its purpose. Below is our complete evaluation:
- 11 different calculators to choose from
- 8 various backgrounds
- Basic functions
- Landscape and portrait mode
- Swipe to change background and calculator; you can even set the application to randomize both on startup.
- Precise sounds similar to a real calculator.
- Ability to turn off the sounds
Very clean and easy to use
Fairly useful for simple calculations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square root, percentage and negative numbers.
Solid backgrounds to choose from, this app is pretty straightforward.
Beautiful high-definition calculators, useful, amazing sounds, supports native multi-tasking, eye-catcher
Basic calculator, not scientific
Retrocalc iPad app is useful for basic computing. With so many calculator applications this one stood out with its extremely wonderful calculators that look very real! If you need simple calculations then this one is for you.
Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
$0.99 [iTunes Link]
Review copy was given by Futuremedia, LLC. We were not compensated in any means.